Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10625 Parkway Dr, Clermont
Nestled beneath grand Oaks, this secluded estate home offers privacy, serenity and refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city. Welcome guests into the large open Foyer, leading to the expansive Great Room and Dining Room, large enough to host every holiday party or weekend gathering. The Kitchen boasts generous counter space while providing separate Breakfast nook for morning convenience and pass through to the Dining Room for larger affairs. Retire to the enormous Master Suite with loads of natural light pouring through the sliders, that frame the lavish landscape. A split bedroom plan offers further privacy with two additional spacious Bedrooms and Bath. Step through french doors into the large Florida Room, perfect for Playroom or Home Office. This home has been meticulously landscaped with lush thick grass rolling down a gentle slope with a private well for irrigation keeping monthly water bills low. Located directly across from the tennis, basketball courts, and playground, and just around the corner from the community fishing dock and picnic area on Lake Clair this home is a haven for recreation, quiet walks and solitude. In addition to the pride of ownership, this home offers an updated Air Conditioner in 2018, Roof under 4 years old & Refrigerator only 6 months old. Only a short distance to shopping, dining and entertainment while still offering the serenity and seclusion we all long for. This classic won't last, Highland Point is Clermont's best kept secret! Call now for your private showing.
- MLS® #G5019445
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,909
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Park View, Tennis Court View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Titanium Group
- Address10625 Parkway Dr
- SubdivisionHighland Point Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), L Dining, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market96
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Titanium Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 11:31pm EST.