Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
611 W Smith St, Orlando
Renovated 3/2 1946 Bungalow in College Park. Located steps to Edgewater Dr. and a few blocks to Dubsdread Golf Course, this home features stunning kitchen & bath renovations. Cool colors compliment rich tones of the original hardwood floors. Open kitchen w/herringbone slate tile, custom walnut rolling island & counter tops, subway backsplash, stainless appliances, chef's faucet & a zero radius sink. A wood burning fireplace is highlighted by a wall of windows. Spacious dining room adorned w/a modern chandelier is ideal for entertaining. Stunning bathrooms w/hand-painted concrete tile, custom Oak & Walnut vanities, West Elm mirrors, frameless shower enclosure, vessel sinks & ORB fixtures. Elements of character incl. built in shelving and a rich tongue & groove ceiling. Enjoy views of the outdoors from the beautiful sunroom. Other extras: recessed lighting, surround sound, NEST A/C thermostat, security alarm, & laundry w/washer& dryer. Interior & exterior recently painted. Brand new sewer line& detached garage. Privacy hedge and modern brick pavers create front & rear yard patios. A rejuvenated park is steps away. This charming home is perfectly placed in the heart of a thriving community, yet boasts a cozy small town feel, & is zoned for top rated schools incl. Princeton Elem. & Edgewater High. Approx. 1 mile to Advent Health, Sunrail Train Station, I-4, & the anticipated "Packing District". A 10 minute drive to Downtown Orlando, Maitland, & Winter Park - each w/ farmers markets, 5 star dining & shopping.
- MLS® #G5019599
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,501
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Tandem
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, City View, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Siding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding, Asbestos
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market27
- Address611 W Smith St
- AreaOrlando/College Park
- SubdivisionCollege Park Golf Course Sec
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32804
- InteriorConcrete, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPrinceton Elem
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeLake Real Estate Group
Listing information courtesy of Lake Real Estate Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.