Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13910 Corkwood Ln, Astatula
Tranquil serenity awaits you just North of Clermont on 40 private acres complete with 3 ponds, canal and plenty of pasture for the GRAZING animal of your choice. This incredible property has it all from the land, which is fenced and cross fenced to a 4200 SF custom home, 3200 SF work shop with an overhang on one side, perfect for storage or to build out horse stalls, plus an oversized pool and much more! As you enter this custom home you will first notice the beautiful hard wood floors, vaulted wood ceilings and stone on the wood burning fireplace along with an open split floor plan. This 4 bedroom 3 bath home also offers an oversized flex space, currently being used as an office however would make a great entertainment space as it is just off the kitchen. The KITCHEN is open to the dining room, just off the family room, also another great gathering space. Don't forget the TWO LOFTS, one each side of the house to utilize however your imagination desires. Walk out to the pool area from many points of the home to both covered and uncovered space however all under screen and offers many seating areas, plus the pool table conveys. Short walk to the 80x40 shop with two roll up doors, lined with compressed air and air compressor is included. Possibilities are endless for the shop space so bring your VISION and make it YOUR REALITY! 40 ACRES of FENCED & CROSS FENCED flat land with a stocked pond of blue gill so grab your fishing pole & COME SEE TODAY! Ask about 80 more adjoining acres!
- MLS® #G5019960
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,207
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- ViewIn County, Level, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- Days on Market478
- Address13910 Corkwood Ln
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34705
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleTavares Middle=Tavares Middle, Tavares Middle
- HighTavares High
- Listing OfficeArellano Realty & Investments
Listing information courtesy of Arellano Realty & Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:30pm EST.