Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21289 County Road 455, Clermont
Scenic Clermont Country Living. This large 4/3 custom home is just awaiting your personal touches. The layout is perfect for affordable multi-generational family living offering plenty of private areas for everyone. Including an interior safe room with conveying large combination valuable / gun safe. The over-sized garage with central A/C and separate office area plus a huge 2 story detached (drive thru) motor home/workshop building (with lift and over-sized bay doors) are all ready for your toys or in-home business. There is even a loading dock hidden under the stacked stone Koi pond, if needed, This large private 5 (+ or -) acre parcel has no HOA, so it is perfect for those who don't like deed restriction and need creative freedom. The surrounding gentle laying grassed land is graced with beautiful granddaddy oaks and just asking to be fenced for horses.The paved county road frontage is close to the Florida turnpike for easy access to all of the amenities and attractions that Central Florida has to offer. As an added bonus, for your snow birding guest, there are full hook ups and pads for 3 RV sites on the West side of the home. You and your guest can enjoy the Green Mountain Park hiking, water sports on both the Clermont and Harris Chain of Lakes and and incredible mountain biking of the Sugar Loaf area just minutes from your doorstep. Make an appointment to view this listing today. With all it offers at this price point it will not last! Sold As-Is by POA.
- MLS® #G5020007
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,799
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage, RV Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewHilly, In County, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market11
- Address21289 County Road 455
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorLaminate, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleEast Ridge Middle
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficePyke-porter Properties, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Pyke-porter Properties, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:14am EDT.