Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
182 Balmy Coast Rd, Groveland
Welcome to this well maintained 2bed/2bath/2car garage home in Trilogy. This home is light, bright and ready for new owners. It sits on a large lot over looking a common area on a hillside with no close neighbors in the rear of home. You will have to see it to appreciate the privacy from your rear patio. You can have a nice breeze coming through the home with cross ventilation since both front and rear patios are screened. The home has been freshly painted on the exterior with beautiful curb appeal.The owner is downsizing which is convenient for you to purchase this one now. The garage has a durable epoxy coating. The owner is leaving the washer and dryer which are relatively new. Oh, by the way: the owner is providing a one year home warranty to cover all systems. You will get all this and the homeowners association fees include the massive 57,000 sq ft clubhouse with restaurant/bar. Impressive event center, yoga/exercise studio, billiard room, card room, demo kitchen, golf simiulator, craft room and state-of-the-art exercise equipment in the fitness center. Just wait till you see the grand pool and hot tubs. Outdoor hot tub, pickle ball, tennis, bocce, horseshoes and so much more. Clubs galore to join so, come on over to enjoy your new lifestyle in the community of Trilogy.
- MLS® #G5020050
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,886
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Fitness Center, Gated, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Golf Carts OK, Gated Community, Fitness, Association Recreation - Owned, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Recreation Building
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Metal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Metered, Bamboo, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
- Address182 Balmy Coast Rd
- SubdivisionGroveland Cascades Groveland Ph 01
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market15
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.