Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16019 Buxley Ct, Clermont
GREAT VALUE ON THIS "MOVE-IN READY" 3-BED, 2-BATH HOME IN THE WESTCHESTER SUBDIVISION OF CLERMONT, FL 34714. This split plan design has been "TOTALLY UPDATED" and available for a quick closing. The CHEF'S Kitchen was totally renovated (2016) with NEW 36" Wood Upper/Lower Cabinets w/crown molding, Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances including a Gas Stove and a HUGE Side/Side Refrigerator, 12"x24" Custom Ceramic Tile Floors, Deep Stainless Steel Sink & Goose Neck Faucet, Dinette with Eating Counter, Granite Breakfast Bar w/Bead-Board & tons of counter and storage space. The home features vaulted ceilings throughout and the separate Family Room & Dining Rooms both feel huge with the high ceilings. The Master Suite is spacious and private & includes laminate floors, view of the lanai and a huge walk in closet. The Master Bath has an oversized vanity with cultured marble, an oval garden soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower with a bench seat. Additional Features: Newer Architectural Shingle Roof (2013), Payne HVAC System (2013), Newer Gas Water Heater (2014), Laminate Flooring in main living areas, Skylights, Custom Ceiling Fans & Lights, Blinds/Curtains/Rods, Washer/Dryer, Newer Fully Fenced Back Yard w/6' Vinyl (2017), 10' x 24' Screened Enclosed Lanai is perfect for entertaining, Dual Storm Doors, Updated Rainbird Irrigation (2019), Gutters & Downspouts, Mature Landscaping & more. This home won't last at this price so call today for more information or to schedule a private showing.
- MLS® #G5020098
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,592
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market3
- Address16019 Buxley Ct
- SubdivisionWestchester Ph 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeRock Springs Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Rock Springs Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.