Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
41204 Balsam St, Eustis
If you're looking for peace and quite, this is it! This is a great 3 bedroom 2 bath block home sitting on a private 1 acre cul de sac lot. The home has been remodeled with wood laminate floors throughout, except for the 2 guest bedrooms which offer newer carpeting. Kitchen has been remodeled with upgraded cabinets, granite counters and double pane sliding glass door leading to the large screened porch. The large great room plan offers a wood burning fireplace, and new french doors with built in blinds that also lead to the screened patio. This home offers an open floor plan with the great room, formal dining room and eat in kitchen. This is split plan with a large master suite on one side, which has the laminate wood flooring and a remodeled master bath, a large garden tub, separate shower and new vanity, sinks, and marble counter tops. Guest bathroom has also been remodeled and offers a pool bath door out to the screened patio. The inside laundry room was being used as a food pantry, but the plumbing and electrical is still available if someone would like to bring the washer and dryer back inside. Or you can leave it in the garage where the plumbing and electrical are also available. Out back you will find a small area fenced in for your pets, plus a greenhouse which could be easily converted to a workshop, a chicken coop, a large shed, a large garden area, and a fire pit for chilly nights. This home has it all and is move in ready.
- MLS® #G5020192
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,540
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Horses Allowed, Park, Playground, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address41204 Balsam St
- SubdivisionRoyal Trails
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.