Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1225 Osprey Nest Cir, Groveland
Lovely, three bedroom, two bath waterfront split bedroom plan, concrete block, like new, home on dead end street with conservation views. Probably the best lot in Osprey Cove subdivision, Groveland Florida. Conveniently located near junction or FL-50 and FL-19; just a short drive to the Florida Turnpike, Clermont and Orlando with excellent shopping, dining, Disney World® and other entertainment. Feel the spaciousness of this home as you enter the front door into the gigantic foyer/entrance hall and walk through the great room with vaulted ceiling to the sliding glass doors that open to the 10'X10' rear patio and the lush green back yard with water and conservation views accented by shade trees and flower gardens. Large comfortable Master bedroom has dual walk in closets in the hall leading to the master bath with dual sink vanity, linen closet, and extra large shower. Eat in kitchen has water view, pantry, smooth top range and side by side refrigerator with ice and water in the door. Located on a dead end street tucked away at the back of Osprey Cove so you can enjoy the peace and quite of this wonderful waterfront lot. Fish in your back yard or just enjoy the water view while bar-b-cuing or enjoying your morning coffee on your back yard patio. Hip roof qualifies for low homeowners insurance. Energy efficient double pane windows. Don't let this gem slip away, make your showing appointment today.
- MLS® #G5020306
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,532
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Pond
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Listing OfficeRochette Realty Llc
- Address1225 Osprey Nest Cir
- SubdivisionGroveland Osprey Cove Ph 02
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Rochette Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.