Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
30329 Redtree Dr, Leesburg
Attention boaters and fisherman!! Perfect home and location for the avid boater that would like the luxury of storing your water craft at your own property and having a private community boat ramp to launch on beautiful Lake Harris "Chain of Lakes"! Spacious home with just under 3000sq.ft. of living area with no rear neighbors! Very private backyard with conservation area directly behind you! 4 bedrooms, with a possibility of using office as a 5th bedroom. Very open floorplan with stone wood burning fireplace in living room. Kitchen features granite countertops, breakfast bar, all appliances included, and super large walk-in pantry. Office/Den has French doors with a spiral staircase leading to 2nd floor loft. Large 2nd floor storage room as well. Spacious Master bedroom with laminate wood flooring and 2 permanent hidden safes. Master bath suite features dual sinks, walk-in shower, walk-in closet, and two large linen closets. One of guest bedrooms features its own full bath, could be 2nd Master bedroom. 17 X 13 screened in tiled rear porch, plus a large open patio! Perfect for entertaining or family barbeques! Oversized garage with extra 11 X 7 workshop. 2 out door storage areas and separate storage room for well and water softner. So much storage throughout this lovely home! Quiet country setting located in wonderful community. Just minutes to Leesburg Hospital! And only 25 minutes to downtown Mount Dora! Easy commute to Orlando and close to The Villages! Don't miss this gem! Super price!
- MLS® #G5020457
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,908
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, In County, Level, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address30329 Redtree Dr
- SubdivisionArbormere Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market60
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:14pm EST.