Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
809 Poinsettia Dr, Eustis
LAKE GRACIE VIEWS and IMMACULATE move-in-ready HISTORIC home in a pleasant walking neighborhood. Relaxing atmosphere and minimal maintenance needed, outside with LOVELY GARDEN SPACE and ELEVATED DECK for private outdoor living. Abundant natural light throughout and multiple windows which face Lake Gracie. METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED, you will enjoy the fruits of this seller’s efforts! Rich WOOD FLOORS on much of the main floor along with the 2 Bedrooms and 2 Baths of approx. 1450 SqFt. External access to the downstairs living area, 3rd bedroom and flex space is approximately 925 square feet on the lower ground floor. Imagine the FLEXIBILITY! Use as your STUDIO, Home School, HOME GYM, dog-wash, or just extra living space, maybe you would want to add a 3rd Bathroom, so many possibilities. Plenty of space for parking and easy access to both levels of this gentle hill-side home provides many options for you! Furnishings may be available separately. Call for your APPOINTMENT today and MOVE IN SOON!
- MLS® #G5020546
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,463
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewStreet Paved, Historic District, Garden View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market34
- Address809 Poinsettia Dr
- SubdivisionEustis Hillcrest
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32726
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEustis Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.