Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
614 Grand Vista Trl, Leesburg
Bright and open CBS, concrete block and stucco, 3 bedroom, 2 bath with a 2 car oversized garage with room for a golf cart. Extensively updated. You will enjoy the spacious floor plan with lots of room for family and friends. It's well situated on a golf course lot overlooking the second hole and lake. The roof was replaced in 2018 and the exterior was just painted with Sherwin Williams Resilience paint with a lifetime limited warranty. Windows were replaced with double pane in the kitchen, bedrooms and bath. 5 solar tubes and the garage door opener are also new in the last year. The sprinkler system was completely renovated and the landscaping refreshed. There is a large storage area over garage and over the master bedroom. You will enjoy the garage screen and the newly finished drive way and back deck surface.This home is in excellent condition. The seller has included a 1 yr Home Warranty for the buyer. There are many other updates.This 55+ Community has 3 nine hole golf courses and a fitness center.There is tennis, pickle ball, bocce ball, shuffleboard, a softball league as well as fishing etc. and RV storage. There are 2 pools, water aerobics, aquacise and lots of social activities. The FEES are LOW,165.00 PER MONTH.They even cut your grass! It blows away the competition. It's a great location, close to The Villages (Brownwood Town Square). Don't forget to watch the virtual tour for more detail!
- MLS® #G5020565
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,497
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Storage, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market63
- Address614 Grand Vista Trl
- SubdivisionPennbrooke Fairways
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLeesburg Elementary
- MiddleOak Park Middle
- HighLeesburg High
- Listing OfficeFoxfire Realty
Listing information courtesy of Foxfire Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 10:30pm EST.