Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3248 Spicer Ave, Grand Island
Welcome Home to this Ideally Located 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom home nestled in the desirable community of Grand Island Reserve! The Open Floor Plan with Triple Split Bedroom Layout provides the perfect privacy for everyone! The living areas feature tile floors, except the living room which has beautiful wood look laminate floors. The Formal Living Room also features a Built-in Storage/Entertainment Wall to house all of your electronics, décor, book or music collections and more! Plantation Shutters throughout the home and Tons of Light! The Heart of the Home is the Kitchen and you will be delighted to find a Skylight, Stainless Steel Appliances, Island, Walk-in Pantry, Breakfast Bar, Gorgeous Tile Backsplash, Tons of 42” Cabinets with Crown Molding, Tons of counterspace and the Chef will be a part of the party with the kitchen overlooking the Large Family Room. The Formal Dining Room is just off the Kitchen. Bedroom #2 & the first Guest Bathroom are separate from Bedroom #3 & 4 and the 2nd Guest Bathroom. The Master Ensuite is on the right side of the home and features a Walk-in Closet, Soaking Tub, Dual Sinks and Separate Shower with Rain head. Your Backyard Oasis includes a Screen Enclosed Lanai, Hot Tub, Pavered Patio, Firepit, Built-in Benches and is Fully Fenced with Luscious Landscaping. Cable, Community Pool & Playground included in the low HOA fees. Close to Shopping, Beaches, Disney & the Attractions, Restaurants, Golfing & Fishing. Hot Tub Conveys!
- MLS® #G5020594
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,610
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Shutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market38
- Address3248 Spicer Ave
- AreaGrand Island
- SubdivisionEustis Grand Island Reserve
- CityGrand Island
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32735
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEustis Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeSignature International Re,llc
Listing information courtesy of Signature International Re,llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 5:15pm EST.