Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14746 County Road 565a, Groveland
Get the best of both worlds with this amazing Clermont/Groveland area farmhouse style home! Enjoy all the benefits of being outside of city limits, while being only 5 minutes from the up-and-coming downtown Clermont and Groveland, walking distance to the South Lake Bike trail, and just minutes to the Turnpike. The expansive main home features lofty 20 foot ceilings, tile and wood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a newly renovated master bathroom. Generous master and two additional bedrooms are conveniently found on the first floor with an additional bonus master, large open loft and office space with bedroom potential on the second floor. Includes a farmhouse front porch, 2-bay garage, screened in back porch, and spacious paver patio with fire pit. Ready to start that one-acre farm? A chicken coop is waiting for your feathered additions! Need more space? Behind the main house is an additional two-story building with another 2-bay garage under air, roomy storage unit addition, potential in-law suite with two bathrooms, kitchen and second story deck. This is the perfect property for a large family or those needing extra space for a home based business.
- MLS® #G5020789
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,390
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Traditional, Patio
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Other, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsDrapes, Rods
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers
- Address14746 County Road 565a
- SubdivisionGroveland Farms
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market27
Listing information courtesy of Engel & Volkers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 12:00am EST.