Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 Blue Cypress Dr, Groveland
THE LAKE IS OUT YOUR BACK DOOR! Imagine waking up every morning with the views out your bedroom window, then morning coffee in the breakfast nook with the same sunrises. This is a fantastic floor plan with amazing space, and convenient flex space. the front covered porch is actually screened, and leads you into the home, seeing those views as you walk in. There is a good sized formal dining room and opposite can be a formal living room, or utilize it as the current owners do, as an office! Walking past the stairs, you are into the large family room, kitchen and that nook, all with views out the windows and sliding glass doors. The kitchen is fully equipped with built in stainless steel ovens,a cooktop,microwave,refrigerator,dishwasher.There is a ton of cabinets,Silestone counters,plus corner pantry!As it opens to the family room,it is easy to not miss a play at the game making yourself a snack,or perfect for entertaining!Downstairs also has a full bath,inside laundry room w/cabinetry,countertop and laundry tub!The lanai was extended 50 feet across of mostly covered porch, leaving a small bit simply screened for any BBQ/smokers to vent! Relax on this porch and watch the kayaks and people fishing on the water! Master bedroom is huge, has dual walk in closets, a massive master bathroom with dual vanities, separate tub and shower. Loft area is perfect media or game room. Bedroom 4 is ensuite, and 2 and 3 share a great bathroom! Gated community with MASSIVE pool and recreation areas.
- MLS® #G5020914
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,296
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
- Address311 Blue Cypress Dr
- SubdivisionWaterside Pointe Ph 3
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market13
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.