Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5212 Sheas Cv, Lady Lake
VERY MOTIVATED SELLER...Bring all offers. Country living pool home on one acre of flat land. This home has 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, den, bonus room in attached garage with heat and air, Florida room, large kitchen with; granite countertops, cooking island, breakfast bar, dining area and pantry, spacious living room with wood burning fireplace, formal dining room, attached 2 car garage with separate golf cart garage. All this and a backyard oasis that includes an in-ground saltwater pool, hot tub and pergola. Did I mention there are seven solar tubes to assist with the natural lighting? There is also an extra garage built for an additional three cars and a auto lift, with a front carport; big enough for four vehicles. This garage is a car lover’s dream; a man cave. There is also a shed in the back yard to complete this dream home. Contact me for a private tour.
- MLS® #G5020978
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,068
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeSellstate Superior Realty
- Address5212 Sheas Cv
- AreaLady Lake (The Villages)
- SubdivisionEdge Hill Estates
- CityLady Lake
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32159
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Out of M/H Community
- Days on Market122
Listing information courtesy of Sellstate Superior Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 5:45am EST.