Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
425 Blue Cypress Dr, Groveland
Welcome home to your oasis! This bright and open 4 bedroom, 3 bath home hosts amazing views in every room! The one of a kind, premium lot is situated beside a mini cul-de-sac (for plenty of parking) across the lake from the club house. With a lake in the backyard and a canal in the front, outdoor entertainment is endless! Choose to take a boat ride and fish as you watch the sunset in either body of water. Ride your bike around the neighborhood as you enjoy the outdoors. Cook dinner on the back patio or relax in the custom swings with a favorite drink in your hand. Don't forget about the Club House and awesome community pool with a fun water slide! Once the sun sets and you're ready to come inside to relax, you will find that this well planned out home suits your every need. Family and guests have space to play and sleep. And when your house is full, the resort like master suite will give you a retreat and everyone will be able to feel at home. Pizza oven, dining room table, custom murphy bed and porch swings stay with the home! Come see for yourself how wonderful this home and property is and make it yours today!
- MLS® #G5021186
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,972
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-Fresh, Lake
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Fruit Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market16
- Address425 Blue Cypress Dr
- SubdivisionWaterside Pointe
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Tony Hubbard
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Tony Hubbard.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.