Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12825 Magnolia Pointe Blvd, Clermont
Huge Price Reduction! Lake Front Spanish Style custom built home in 24/7 guard gated Magnolia Pointe. Located in the Estate Section this 5 bedroom 4 and one half bath home has it all. Master and two additional bedrooms downstairs and two large bedrooms upstairs each with their own bath and shared, screened in, balcony overlooking Johns Lake. The Master Bedroom features a garden tub with separate shower and his and her closets. French doors open on to the Lanai area. The kitchen has all the expected built-ins plus two center islands and a wet bar. New cook top in 2017. Sunken Living Room off the entry foyer has a gas fireplace and French Doors that open on to the pool Lanai. The disappearing edge pool includes a spa and affords panoramic views while offering privacy during your sunset dips. The features rounding out this home include Central Vacuum, three zone AC (one 3 ton and one 4 ton replaced in 2016) indoor balcony and private reading area. Outside a circular drive and three car over sized garage. Come and see this home that is priced to sell. Enjoy the sunsets! Possible 12-24 month rental, $3100/mo.
- MLS® #G5021497
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,592
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Infinity
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeDave Ellis Realty, Llc
- Address12825 Magnolia Pointe Blvd
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market34
Listing information courtesy of Dave Ellis Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 6:45am EST.