Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12004 Burton St, Clermont
Here is a great opportunity to own in beautiful Cashwell Minnehaha Shores! Charming 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home with a large open floor plan and large rooms. The home is located at the end of a Cul D Sac on almost one acre. The Community consists of only two streets and has a one acre community lake front lot on Lake Minnehaha which features a boat launch, dock and picnic area. The floor plan features a foyer entry, large living room with wood burning fireplace, Florida room, dining room with built in cabinets, a split floor plan with 2 bedrooms, full bath and half bath on one side of the house and the master suite is on the opposite side. The kitchen has a closet pantry and built in desk or dining table. The laundry room is located off of the garage and has built in overhead cabinets, washer, dryer and utility sink. The garage is oversized and has a 15 x 9 workshop. There is additional parking with this home and plenty of room to park your boats or RV's. The home has been freshly painted inside and out and a new H Vac system has been installed. Call today to schedule your appointment to view this home.
- MLS® #G5021527
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,229
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Park, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market106
- Address12004 Burton St
- SubdivisionCashwell Minnehaha Shores
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleCecil Gray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeMicki Blackburn Realty
Listing information courtesy of Micki Blackburn Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 2:30pm EST.