Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27210 Jade Isle Ct, Leesburg
Absolutely gorgeous water view home overlooking conservation area in the desirable Legacy of Leesburg community. Ready to move in just bring your own furnishings. This three-bedroom, two bath home features recessed lights, plantation shutters throughout, and 5.5 in baseboards, large sliding glass doors lead you the screened lanai overlooking the pond. In the kitchen you have solid wood cabinets, pull out drawers, granite counter tops. Both bathrooms have marble counter tops. Wait till you see this huge laundry room. The community has much to offer with its miles of walking trails, community pool, hot tub, tennis, pickleball, softball and many other clubs and activities.
- MLS® #G5021595
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,706
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Alton Clark
- Address27210 Jade Isle Ct
- SubdivisionLeesburg Legacy Of Leesburg Unit 07
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market41
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Alton Clark.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:15pm EST.