Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4196 Foxhound Dr, Clermont
Immaculate 5 bedroom, 5 bath home in desirable Hunter’s Run. This Bellingham European Cottage model boasts nearly 4,300 square feet of living space and a 3 car garage. Located on an oversized premium lot with no direct rear neighbors. This home features premium ceramic tile on the diagonal throughout the downstairs living space, coffered 10’ ceilings, crown molding, and the family room is open to the loft area above allowing for natural light to flow through the house. The gourmet kitchen includes two built in ovens, an oversized island/breakfast bar, custom pendant lighting, closet pantry plus a butlers pantry between the kitchen and formal dining room. There is an additional casual dining area overlooking the backyard and lanai. The master suite is located on the first floor and has private access to the covered and screened lanai. The huge master bath features his and her vanities, an oversized shower, garden tub and extra large walk-in closet. Additional rooms downstairs include a generous sized den/office, two half baths, and a laundry room with two storage closets. Laundry and garage have updated LED lighting. The loft area upstairs has the potential for multiple uses such as a school room, additional family room, exercise space, or whatever fits your needs. The four bedrooms upstairs share two additional full baths each with dual vanities. Hunter’s Run is gated, has a community pool and playground. Call today for your private tour of this pristine property today.
- MLS® #G5021752
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,267
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Private, Gentle Sloping, Hilly
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market76
- Address4196 Foxhound Dr
- SubdivisionHunters Run Ph 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 12:30am EST.