Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35247 Haines Creek Rd, Leesburg
This home is in a subdivision that is nestled among the oak trees that follow the shoreline of Haines Creek. This community offers large lots and pride in ownership shows. The community is equipped with a boat ramp that offers homeowners access to the Harris Chain of Lakes. Storage/slips for boat and/or RV are also available with-in the community. Miles of shorelines to explore once out on the water, take the boat to a local eatery or make a few casts for that trophy fish. Endless adventures and fun on the waterways of this serene area with easy access within your own community! This property is no ordinary property it is constructed out of poly steel which allows for more efficient climate control, eliminates moisture intrusion, has stronger wind resistance and minimizes sound mitigation. The home sits on a .40 acre lot with the added bonus of no rear neighbors. It has a large utility building that is insulated w/ AC in the back yard which would make a great workshop/hobby room! Plenty of space to unwind in the large master suite. The master bath is truly set up for two as it has a large walk-in shower with duel shower heads, his/her walk-in closets, separate sinks and the luxury of a powder area! On the rear of the home is a peaceful lanai screened and protected from the elements with a built in planter overlooking the private back yard to complete your own personal oasis in this beautiful waterfront community.
- MLS® #G5021875
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,339
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingBath In Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- ExteriorStucco, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market172
- Address35247 Haines Creek Rd
- AreaLeesburg / Haines Creek
- SubdivisionRiverside Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34788
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTreadway Elem
- MiddleTavares Middle=Tavares Middle, Tavares Middle
- HighTavares High
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 5:45am EDT.