Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
362 Speyside Ln, Apopka
Welcome to Rock Springs Ridge, one of Apopka's most desirable neighborhoods. This home has everything you've been looking for. Home features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 Baths. 3300 plus square feet on a 1/3 of an acre lot with a million dollar rear view (must see to appreciate) Large caged pool with spa and pool bath. New roof (2019), New luxury vinyl planking (2019-first floor), granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances in kitchen, beautiful fireplace and grand master bedroom on first floor. Upstairs presents 3 bedrooms and a large play, activity room. A rated schools. Field of fame sports complex is (5) quick minutes away. Close to State Parks, easy access to 429, Wekiva Expressway Orlando, Sanford and Mount Dora. Come See this beauty, it will not last.
- MLS® #G5022100
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,355
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Deed Restricted, Park, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
- Address362 Speyside Ln
- SubdivisionRock Spgs Ridge Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market5
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.