Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4533 Glen Coe St, Leesburg
Spacious 3/2 split bedroom plan York model with golf cart garage located in 55+ Royal Highlands 24-hour gated community. NEW ROOF IN 2017. The home features an enclosed screened courtyard off the kitchen where you can sit and relax as you enjoy your morning coffee. The eat-in kitchen includes 42 inch upgraded cabinets, built in microwave, recessed lighting and a convenient breakfast bar. Adjacent to the kitchen and leading to the expanded golf cart garage is an inside laundry room with washer, dryer, overhead cabinets and a closet. The large master bedroom suite includes two walk-in closets, comfort height dual sink vanity, linen closet, garden tub and separate shower stall. French doors in the great room lead to a 10x20 screen enclosed lanai with vinyl windows and an adjacent cement patio perfect for BBQ. Additional features include: Dining area, updated A/C & Furnace, updated hot water heater, updated thermo-insulated windows, Culligan water softener, sliding screen on garage door and beautiful crown molding throughout the home. All appliances included and the Termite Bond is transferable to buyers. Royal Highlands is located within easy access to the FL Turnpike. Situated on 1,092 acres of land this expertly planned resident owned community of 1500 homes boasts approximately 35 percent conservation land. There are 4 lakes, rolling hills with panoramic views, and an 18 hole Golf Course and restaurant. There is an outdoor pool, a heated indoor pool and four new pickleball courts.
- MLS® #G5022217
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,932
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Park
- ParkingDriveway, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address4533 Glen Coe St
- SubdivisionRoyal Highlands Ph 01e
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market122
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 7:00am EST.