Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5611 Sovereign Ct, Leesburg
Light, bright and open 3/3 Duke model located on a cul-de-sac in 55+ Royal Highlands 24-hour gated community. NEW ROOF COMING SOON! The separate guest suite located adjacent to the 26x28 screened courtyard is perfect for extended family living arrangements or a home office. This split bedroom plan home features a beautiful eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinets with crown molding & self-closing drawers, gas stove, pendant lighting and a generous closet pantry. There is an inside laundry room with washer, dryer and storage shelves. The master suite includes a walk-in closet, coffer ceiling, dual sink vanity, garden tub and a separate walk-in shower stall. There is a built-in entertainment center in the great room. The 12x17 screen enclosure off the kitchen in the back of the home is perfect for BBQ. Additional features include: Updated A/C & Furnace, new washer & dryer 2019, engineered hardwood flooring, GE water softener, plantation shutters, vaulted ceiling, 3-zone HVAC system, in wall pest defense system, sliding screen door on garage and attractive quoins accent the exterior. All appliances included. Royal Highlands is located within easy access to the FL Turnpike. Situated on 1,092 acres of land this expertly planned resident owned community of 1500 homes boasts approximately 35 percent conservation land. There are 4 lakes, rolling hills with panoramic views, and an 18-hole Golf Course and restaurant. There is an outdoor pool and a heated indoor pool.
- MLS® #G5022441
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,775
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Park
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address5611 Sovereign Ct
- SubdivisionRoyal Highlands Ph I Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market10
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:44am EST.