Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26846 Tanner St, Leesburg
BEAUTIFUL, CLEAN, UPDATED, MOVE-IN READY HOME located on a quiet street!!! Step up to the big front porch and you'll feel like you want to sit and stay awhile. As you enter the pretty foyer, you'll see the large living room with new laminate flooring and built-in curio shelves. The adjoining dining room is lovely and has architectural features and sliders to the big, inviting lanai overlooking green space. You can bring your king-sized bed for this master bedroom. Ensuite bath has dual separated vanities, big shower, garden tub, private commode room and walk-in closet. On the other side of the house, you'll find a large second bedroom with double closets and a third bedroom. A large bath with a huge linen closet and granite counter tops is between the two. The kitchen is bright with white cabinets with pull-outs, beautiful granite counter tops and a cozy eat-in space. You won't be far from the action in this really pretty family room with new laminate floors and sliders opening to the lanai. You'll especially appreciate the nice big inside laundry room. The garage is an over-sized 2 car with pull down steps for attic storage, utility sink, extra sturdy, and insulated garage door. Heating and cooling is about 2 yrs. old. Water heater has been replaced. New windows in 2014. Gutters added. Roof about 15 yrs. Highland Lakes is a friendly, 55+, gated community that is financially secure. Indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and pickleball. Too many sports, activities and events to mention. Free boat and RV parking
- MLS® #G5022486
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,019
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Listing OfficeFour Star Home Brokers, Inc.
- Address26846 Tanner St
- SubdivisionHighland Lakes Ph 06
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market3
Listing information courtesy of Four Star Home Brokers, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:45am EST.