Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1959 Ranchland Trl, Longwood
Beautiful ranch style home on 4.29 acres with fenced pastures, a barn and ready for horses! This beautiful home features so much beautiful living space and a completely finished walkout basement. This home has great curb appeal with a circular drive. Stepping inside you'll find gorgeous updating throughout and enjoy modern touches like laminate flooring in the main living areas, crown molding and more. Enjoy a floorplan complete with formal dining, a den, large kitchen and living room with French doors to the open deck overlooking peaceful and sprawling pastures. The expanded master suite offers private access to the deck, as well as an en suite bathroom with beautiful dual vanities and a large walk-in closet with a decorative barn door. An additional bedroom & guest bath are located on the main level for convenience. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and a large breakfast bar with plenty of room for seating. Downstairs you will find two spacious bedrooms, a guest bathroom, another large living area and bonus room! It is pre-plumbed for a kitchen, which would make this space perfect as an in-law apartment or guest suite. The covered patio leads to lower level parking and out to the pasture. The large barn offers 2 stalls with room for more, tack room & a huge 2nd story space easily built to suit your needs. Enjoy quiet country living, while still being close to the city for an easy commute. With no HOA, this home gives you plenty of freedom to enjoy the country lifestyle!
- MLS® #G5022631
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,940
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Unpaved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market91
- Address1959 Ranchland Trl
- AreaLongwood East
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl, Epoxy
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPine Crest Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeKw Realty Elite Partners Iv
Listing information courtesy of Kw Realty Elite Partners Iv.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:31am EDT.