Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Harbour Cove Way, Clermont
Welcome home to Desirable Clermont Yacht Club. This home and community has so much to offer from the waterfront community that is on the Clermont Chain of Lakes, West Orange Bike Trail, Downtown Clermont Waterfront Park, Brewery's, shopping and more. This 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom home is move in ready. You walk into the bottom level where you have 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. It also has its own washer and dryer downstairs. The 2nd level has a spacious kitchen with a large island, granite counter tops, eat in space in the kitchen and big family room with crown molding and the half bath. The 2nd level also has the 2 car garage. Newer AC and GE profile Hybrid water heater. The top floor has the grand master bedroom, with 2 extra large closest, his and her sinks, a garden tub for soaking and another set of washer and dryers. Screened in porches on the 2nd and 3rd story.
- MLS® #G5022715
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,744
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Alley Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp., Realtors
- Address205 Harbour Cove Way
- SubdivisionClermont Yacht Club
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market28
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp., Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 1:30pm EST.