Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10629 Masters Dr, Clermont
Nice home in the sought after Palisades Community. Spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home. The master bedroom features sliding glass doors that open up to the patio. The master bath features dual sinks and garden tub with separate shower. Home has a nice livable floor plan with open living/dining area and split bedroom plan. Community features include, basic cable, tennis court, pickleball court, basketball court, community pool, playground and lake access with private dock and boat launch. Buyer to verify information regarding the schools, measurements and changes regarding the golf course.
- MLS® #G5022771
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,694
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market31
- Address10629 Masters Dr
- SubdivisionPalisades Ph 2b
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeBnb Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Bnb Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 9:31pm EST.