Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2791 Imperial Point Ter, Clermont
A Positively Beautiful Home in a sought after Gated Community. This stunning home has been updated and improved for a life of high standards. Upgrades include the roof (2019), laminate wood flooring (2016), living room custom built-ins(2017), and carpet (2016) . Approaching the home the 3-car garage hints at the size and quality this home is offering. Entering the home you are greeted with 8-foot double doors opening into a huge entry room with laminate wood floors, tons of natural light, and intimate living spaces. The sitting room looks out on the large covered porch while the dining room is of a size to host large holiday meals. The staircase is the architectural feature defining the space as it draws your eye upward to the landing with 3 bedrooms and its own bathroom. The large master suite offers crown molding, a tray ceiling, new carpet, a beautiful bay window, a jetted soaking tub with separate shower, dual vanities, dual shower heads, and large master closets. With no rear neighbor and a wide open view, the backyard is lined with a picket fence -- the perfect retreat for down time. Other features include new interior paint, modern pendant lighting, travertine counters, convection oven, gas water heater and gas dryer, a large pantry, additional storage under the stairway, and more. Community amenities include a pool, basketball courts, tennis courts, and a playground. This home will make you happy. The positive feeling here is contagious. Come and live the good life!
- MLS® #G5022828
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,201
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address2791 Imperial Point Ter
- SubdivisionRegency Hills
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeHancock Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Hancock Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 9:00pm EST.