Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1360 Water Willow Dr, Groveland
Welcome to YOUR slice of paradise!!! This magnificently crafted Maronda Home is a must-see! Enjoy the spacious Stratford open floor plan which includes an upgraded kitchen with 42” wood cabinets, large granite island with kitchen sink facing the great room and stainless steel appliances. This home is perfectly suited for any social or family gatherings. This magnificent home comes with a huge master bedroom suite and a large oversized shower in the master bath. Storage solutions include walk-in closets, and a walk-in pantry in the kitchen. Overall, this home provides many other great features for you to enjoy like a screened in lanai and a beautify positioned front porch. Located just minutes away from the heart of everything that makes central Florida so special; golf, Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and some of the finest restaurants and entertainment in the country. For those days you want to entertain at home or have a quiet evening with family or friends this is the home for you! As a bonus this home is less than two years old. This home will not last, especially in this community!!
- MLS® #G5022981
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,965
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address1360 Water Willow Dr
- SubdivisionLake Douglas Preserve
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 3:21am EST.