Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20726 Mckenzie Rd, Groveland
Very Loved Family Homestead for sale for the first time! 3.4 ACRES & FISHING LAKE!! BRAND NEW ROOF, with architectural shingles. Warranty transfers to the new owner. NEWER WELL PUMP/TANK, EXTERIOR PAINT & A/C UNIT. APPLIANCES IN PHOTO HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH NEW STAINLESS FRIDGE AND DW. NEW JENN-AIRE STOVE $3300! Huge Over sized Garage-836 sq ft for the tool guy! Walk inside & notice the wonderful open floor plan, kitchen is open to dining room & living room. French doors open into the lanai, swimming pool & screen enclosure. Master Bedroom has a nice large walk-in closet, Vaulted Ceilings & large window overlooking the back acreage. Large Master Bath with a garden tub & the separate shower. Two other bedrooms contain large closets, great windows letting abundant light inside. 2nd bath sports an over sized 'ROLL IN' Shower that will to fulfill most ADA needs & 3'-0" interior doors. Huge fenced off yard/cross fenced around the house is approx. one ACRE. Wire field fence, some chicken wire at the bottom to keep the little doggies nose on his own property! Behind the house towards the pond is a nice field, currently being used by the neighbors cattle. Owner has also paid for a HOME INSPECTION! Report is available for potential buyers. Fish down in the pond, nice paved country road to walk your dog on. This house is also close to several major grocery chain stores located in 2 different towns, S Leesburg Hwy 27- 8.5 miles, 2nd store - 9.8 miles on Hwy 50 in Groveland. WELL LOVED FAMILY HOME!
- MLS® #G5023369
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,503
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Phone Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeRealteam Realty Inc.
- Address20726 Mckenzie Rd
- SubdivisionAllenwood Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market47
Listing information courtesy of Realteam Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 2:21am EST.