Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5203 Eagles Nest Rd, Fruitland Park
Stunning & Elegant Deep Water Canal front home to Chain of Lakes. Originally built in 1947 as a fishing cabin, in 1995/1996 the cabin was totally renovated with more than 3000 sq.ft. of new construction, including new wiring/plumbing/Central air, turning a cabin into a Custom built beauty w/Open Beam Ceilings, gorgeous Porcelain Tile floors, Granite counter-tops, 3 fireplaces & many built-in shelves/cabinets/niches. With Formal living/dining rooms, Gourmet kitchen w/Island cook-top & Warming Tray, Double stainless steel fridges, built-in convection microwave & oven. Spacious Great Room w/Wet Bar, Office with his/her desk area. The Upstairs features a very romantic Master Suite with sitting area and electric fireplace. Wall to Wall closets, Jetted tub & walk-in tiled shower for 2. Out back is a 22 x 18 ft. screened porch & separate screened BBQ area, both overlook the 50 x 25 sparkling pool with expansive decking making it great for outdoor entertaining! Over-sized 2 car garage w/Laundry area. Detached workshop & boathouse w/3 covered boat slips & RV parking. The Roof approx. 4-6 yrs old, HVAC approx. 4 yrs/old, pool pump approx. 3 yrs/old, well pump approx. 2 yrs/old. All windows/doors are thermal pane, inside Water treatment system, 4 in thick hurricane foam insulation. Situated on 5.7 Acres w/canal leading to Lake Griffin! Perfect location! Minutes from Leesburg/The Villages shopping/dining. Easy commute to Orlando, Tampa, & Ocala area.
- MLS® #G5023496
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,500
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address5203 Eagles Nest Rd
- AreaFruitland Park
- CityFruitland Park
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34731
- InteriorMarble, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Gas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market52
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 2:36am EST.