Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1110 N Lakeshore Blvd, Howey In The Hills
Custom built on Little Lake Harris, this STUNNING chain of lake-front home with panoramic views is tucked away ever so slightly in the charming town of Howey in the Hills. Nestled among professional-grade landscaping, this lovely estate home features 3 bedrooms, each with an en-suite, a theatre room, a 3 car garage, an office area, all surrounding by open concept living. Gas lights envelope the Chicago bricked entrance as you are greeted by the double glass etched doors. Upon entering, you will be drawn to the spectacular lake view beyond. The main level features a great room/kitchen/dining concept, complete with high coffered ceilings, hardwood flooring, a gas fireplace, granite counters in the kitchen, a built-in oven and micro, gas stovetop, built-in refrigerator and a large island with sink and bread warmer. Just off the living area is the Chicago-bricked lanai, giving way to those unobstructed breathtaking views of the water, the perfect setting for an afternoon of rest and relaxation. Tucked away upstairs is the office space and theatre room with a remote-controlled projection screen, perfect for those working days and fun family nights. Howey in the Hills sits on the shores of Little Lake Harris, home to the famous Bass Fishing Tournament. Minutes from the FL Turnpike, 40 minutes to the airport, Disney and all that Central Florida has to offer. If you love the lake and you want to feel like you’re living in paradise, yet so close to everything, this home is it! Virtual Tour Link: https://bit.ly/3bCHQ0q
- MLS® #G5024056
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,297
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake - Chain of Lakes, Lake/Chain
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market106
- Address1110 N Lakeshore Blvd
- AreaHowey In The Hills
- SubdivisionGriffin Village
- CityHowey In The Hills
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34737
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Dry Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleTavares Middle=Tavares Middle, Tavares Middle
- HighTavares High
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 10:15pm EDT.