Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9624 Spring Lake Dr, Clermont
BACK ON THE MARKET DUE TO BUYER FINANCING. BANK APPRAISAL ABOVE LIST PRICE! Beautiful 3/3 LAKE ACCESS home in the Clermont Palisade's Neighborhood! Inside features a nice Formal Living and Formal Dining room, a Family room with built in shelving and Kitchen that is open to the Family Room. The Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and plenty of space for eating at the Nook and Breakfast Bar. The Master bedroom is very spacious with French Doors that lead to the screened lanai. The bathroom offers dual sinks, large garden tub and walk in shower. This home has nice split floor plan so there are two other nice size rooms with two bathrooms along with a den/study which can easily be converted into a 4th bedroom if needed. There's beautiful laminate flooring through out as well as tile in the Kitchen, Bathrooms and Laundry room. The back patio is huge and great for entertaining! It over looks the green area so you don't have rear neighbors close by. There is Lake Access to Lake Minneola which has a community boat ramp, playground, pool, tennis and basketball courts. Located minutes to Highway 27, Highway 50, Turnpike, Schools, Hospitals and restaurants. Great location!
- MLS® #G5024802
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,383
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Tony Hubbard
- Address9624 Spring Lake Dr
- SubdivisionPalisades Ph 02e Lt 208
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market114
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Tony Hubbard.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.