Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12748 Spring Run, Clermont
Beautiful two-story home in John's Lakes Estates, with LAKE ACCESS to John's Lake and the chain. This spacious home has one of the largest lots at almost 1/2 Acre, 3-car side garage with extended driveway & fully fenced yard, enormous 30,000 gallon 21×40 heated pool (heat pump) w/ slide and diving board, and a new roof as of 2018. Home also has new energy gas charged windows, newer A/C unit outside and air handler inside, covered 16×40 back porch, 8x10 utility shed on slab that is painted the same color as home and located right off of the driveway. Inside boasts a beautiful freshly painted interior with a w stairwell leading to all of the bedrooms which have new upgraded carpet and are very spacious. Downstairs has gorgeous wood looking vinyl floors throughout most of the lower level. The kitchen provides newer S/S appliances, huge stainless refrigerator, and a great view of the large family room and patio overlooking the pool. Home is move-in ready and convenient to shopping, schools and restaurants. This home also includes a FREE one year Home Warranty by American Home Shield.
- MLS® #G5025213
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,392
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Fishing, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Diving Board
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Listing OfficeBeach Avenue Brokers
- Address12748 Spring Run
- SubdivisionJohns Lake Estates
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market55
Listing information courtesy of Beach Avenue Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.