Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16705 Bay Club Dr, Clermont
BACK ON THE MARKET & PRICE REDUCED!! Magnificent, LAKEFRONT home in the secluded neighborhood of Magnolia Bay. This 5 BED/4/BA custom built home offers an open floor plan and plenty of outdoor room for entertaining. Walk into the vaulted ceiling into views of the beautiful spring fed Johns Lake. Crown molding, granite/solid surface, and tile throughout home. This home has been completely renovated with custom cabinets, built ins, wet bar with large island, plenty of storage, walk in closets and 2 master bedrooms and baths. The breathtaking exterior includes an oversized back porch with outdoor kitchen, mini fridge gas fire pit, salt water pool with weeping wall and heated spa. Enjoy boating, fishing, waterskiing or jet skiing all in your backyard! This quaint neighborhood is in a gated community with plenty of amenities, including tennis court, basketball court, new playground and community dock.
- MLS® #G5025808
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,658
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Gated, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeSchmid Properties, Llc
- Address16705 Bay Club Dr
- SubdivisionMagnolia Bay Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market67
Listing information courtesy of Schmid Properties, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.