Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
19615 Spring Oak Dr, Eustis
Come see this beautiful home in The Porches at Park Place. You'll find high-end finishes at every turn. The house offers three bedrooms plus an office/bonus room featuring a gas fireplace. The living area and kitchen boast vaulted ceilings, and the master bedroom and formal dinning room feature elegant crown molding. The kitchen offers beautiful wood cabinets, granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances. The master suite includes a huge master closet and bathroom featuring a walk-in shower, jetted tub, and dual sinks. Outside you'll also find numerous upgrades including gutter covers to keep the leaves out as well as in-wall pest control tubing. The partially fenced yard is beautifully landscaped and manicured offering a peaceful place to relax outside under the oak trees and the retractable patio awning. Park Place is a lakefront community featuring a private boat ramp and fishing dock on the crystal clear waters of Lake Joanna. Call today to schedule a showing!
- MLS® #G5026013
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,839
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesDock, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market16
- Address19615 Spring Oak Dr
- SubdivisionPark Place On Lake Joanna Add 03
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTriangle Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeNarrow Road Realty
Listing information courtesy of Narrow Road Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 10:45pm EDT.