Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10716 County Road 44, Leesburg
WATERFRONT!!!! A GREAT LOCATION IN FAST GROWING LAKE COUNTY FLORIDA! THIS AMAZING 16 +- ACRES IS LOCATED ON THE HAINES CREEK LEADING TO THE HARRIS CHAIN OF LAKES!! THIS PROPERTY HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS! THERE IS A 3/2 HOME ON THIS PROPERTY THAT IS NEED OF SOME "TLC". YOU COULD RENOVATE THIS HOME AND HAVE AN AWESOME ESTATE HOME OR DEVELOP THE PROPERTY INTO AN INCOME PRODUCING INVESTMENT. THE HOME HAS 2481 SQUARE FEET OF LIVING SPACE. A LARGE KITCHEN OVERLOOKING THE CANAL, SPACIOUS LIVING AREA WITH VAULTED WOOD BEAM CEILINGS AND FIREPLACE, 2 OF THE BEDROOMS HAVE FIREPLACES, FAMILY ROOM/DEN/DINING OR 4TH BEDROOM WITH FULL BATH. FAMILY ROOM OVERLOOKING CANAL, HUGE 16x53 POOL WITH A 21x67 SCREEN ENCLOSURE. 24x20 GARAGE/WORKSHOP AND A 27x22 ATTACHED CARPORT. THERE ARE ALSO 2 OTHER SCREEN PORCH'S AND A 24x18 COVERED BOAT DOCK WITH ELECTRIC LIFT. PROPERTY IS ZONED RMRP WHICH IS MOBILE HOME RENATAL PARK DISTRICT. THE CURRENT ZONING COULD ALLOW YOU UP TO 8 DWELLINGS UNITS PER ACRE IF YOU WISH TO DEVELOP. CONVENIENTLY LOCATED BETWEEN LEESBURG & EUSTIS THAT'S CLOSE TO SHOPPING, DINING & ENTERTAINMENT. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL PEACEFUL GATED LOCATION!
- MLS® #G5026652
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,033
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
- Address10716 County Road 44
- AreaLeesburg / Haines Creek
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34788
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market32
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.