Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9001 Mossy Oak Ln, Clermont
ESTATE LAKEFRONT LIVING ON THIS 3.9 ESTATE Captures the Best of Lakefront Living!! Situated along the shores of beautiful private Lake Nellie with access to Lake Louisa. Enjoy beautiful sunsets over the lake from several interior rooms, porches and lanai. This is a wonderful home for entertaining featuring a large open floor plan. The light and bright kitchen opens up to the family room and is separated by a stunning breakfast bar. The laundry room and walk in pantry are located off of the kitchen as well. The kitchen appliances are GE Monogram. The family room features a stunning stone gas fireplace. This room has french doors leading out to the side porch, pool, lanai and rear yard. Once you step out onto the lanai you will be amazed and feel like you have just entered your own private resort. The inviting pool and hot tub, outdoor kitchen, covered area and open area all overlooking the rear yard and lake views with plenty of open space to provide lots of room for all your toys and activities on the lush grounds. This two story home has 3 bedrooms with en suites, workout room and loft located on the second floor. The Master bedroom suite and office are located on the first floor. The garage features an apartment on the second floor for additional guests. This neighborhood has access to the Clermont Chain of Lakes on Lake Louisa. The community offers a boat ramp, dock, park, playground, basketball court and picnic area.
- MLS® #G5026686
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,439
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Irregular Lot, Level/Flat, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market90
- Address9001 Mossy Oak Ln
- SubdivisionLake Louisa Oaks Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleCecil Gray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeMicki Blackburn Realty
Listing information courtesy of Micki Blackburn Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:00am EDT.