Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1980 Brantley Cir, Clermont
DIRECT Lakefront home on Chain of Lakes, Lake Minnehaha in the small, but exclusive neighborhood of Margaree Gardens. This home has soaring views of the lake and it features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an OFFICE and a wonderful open floor plan. Sit by the cozy fireplace in the family room and watch the fish jump and the wonderful sunsets. The open kitchen concept has seating at the bar and it offers lots of prep space. The kitchen is really handsome with real wood cabinetry, Granite countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances. Entertain with style in the huge Dining room overlooking the lake. You will also love this amazing home with stunning master-suite with a huge walk in closet, a large soaker tub and walk in shower. This home has lots of character with Shiplap and custom Barn Doors by Molly's Marketplace. Must see it today because it won't last long!
- MLS® #G5026864
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,234
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake - Chain of Lakes
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Listing OfficeDoran Real Estate Company
- Address1980 Brantley Cir
- SubdivisionClermont Margaree Gardens
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market65
Listing information courtesy of Doran Real Estate Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 1:30pm EDT.