Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11031 Riverside Rd, Leesburg
Bring your boat! Don’t miss this beautiful 3-bedroom/2-bath home community Chain of Lakes access! This beautiful home sits on an oversized lot under the shade of mature landscaping with a fully fenced backyard. You will love the feel of the floorplan which is open with plenty of natural light, cathedral ceilings, and laminate flooring in the main living areas. The great room features dining space, a large living area showcasing a beautiful wood burning fireplace and triple sliding doors leading to the oversized screened lanai. The beautiful kitchen opens to the living space and features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, a breakfast nook, pantry and a large breakfast bar accented by pendant lights. The floorplan is split and has a large master bedroom with private sliding door access to the lanai, a spacious master closet, and an adjoining bathroom with dual vanities, under cabinet lighting, a large garden tub and a walk-in shower. Two spacious bedrooms and a guest bathroom are located on the opposite side of the home. Step out onto the screened lanai and enjoy the private backyard which also has outdoor patio space. You will enjoy living in the community of Riverside which is located near shopping and dining but away from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy private community boat and RV storage as well as a boat dock and ramp to access the Chain of Lakes. This home is a fantastic find!
- MLS® #G5027014
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,360
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Optional Additional Fees, Storage, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market91
- Address11031 Riverside Rd
- AreaLeesburg / Haines Creek
- SubdivisionRiverside Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34788
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryTreadway Elem
- MiddleTavares Middle=Tavares Middle
- HighTavares High
- Listing OfficeKw Realty Elite Partners Iv
Listing information courtesy of Kw Realty Elite Partners Iv.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 14th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.