Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16448 Good Hearth Blvd, Clermont
This superb lakefront pool home has two master suites with 2 additional bedrooms plus a play room and 3 full baths plus 2 1/2 baths all on one level. As you drive up to the house you notice the brick paver driveway and the three car garage, upgraded stone exterior and large covered entrance space. As soon as you enter through the beautiful glass front door you have a view of the elegant pool and stunning lake. Just imagine enjoying the sunset over the lake in your pool, spa or on your extended brick paver screened in patio. This is what Florida living is all about! The private extended master suite is a wonderful retreat with a large shower that has dual shower heads and double sinks. It also offers a large walk in dressing room closet that has built ins from "Closet by Design". There are also custom closets in all bedrooms, game/play area and garage an upgrade of $17,000. The kitchen has quartz counter tops, extended pantry, farmers sink, stainless steel appliances, cook top with vent hood, built in oven and microwave, and upgraded espresso cabinets. Kitchen, dining room and family provide a large open floor plan. This house features so many upgrade, here are just a few, solar power $40,000 upgrade to drastically reduce electricity bill, overhead storage in garage plus garage closets, epoxy paint finish on garage floor additional reset lights throughout the house, coach lights, tile throughout the entire house and so much more. Just come and see it for yourself.
- MLS® #G5027022
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,170
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market82
- Address16448 Good Hearth Blvd
- SubdivisionJohn's Lake Landing
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, Walk-Up
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Horizons Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Horizons Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:29am EDT.