Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1645 Penzance Rd, Clermont
This is a must see, one of a kind, sleek 1950’s Mid-Century Modern Contemporary home. Featuring two stories and a potential MIL suite, this 3 Bed/4 Bath, spit floor plan home is ideal for many situations. Talk about curb appeal. From its circular drive, freshly painted exterior, the wrought iron backyard entry gates & matching window accents, & recently manicured landscaping, this home has HUGE potential. Ample windows allow for tons of natural light throughout the home. Get cozy in living room featuring a built in fire place, or entertain from the recently renovated kitchen with NEWER cabinets, granite counter-tops & stainless steel appliances. Enjoy views of Lake Minnehaha with friends & family from the spacious second story wrap around patio, or relax under the outdoor gazebo, overlooking the sparkling 280' sq foot resort style in-ground pool w/over-sized deck. Need space? This home sits on a .50 AC+ yard w/mature oaks, is fenced & provides for plenty of parking. Addt'l rooms include an extended sun-room, an under-air converted garage with its own bathroom, & a utility room. Create a playhouse in the out shed or use it for additional yard storage. Seller started to renovate and has done most of the hard work! NEW roof 2018, NEW flooring throughout, recessed lighting, and newly painted interior. Located in the desired, “Old Clermont” area, close to downtown Clermont, the Hospital, shopping, restaurants, the public boat launch on Chain of Lakes & NO HOA! Bring your Contractor and make this your forever home!
- MLS® #G5027149
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,011
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Public
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewGentle Sloping, Historic District, In City Limits, Irregular Lot, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDeck, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofOther, Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Listing OfficeLake Real Estate Group
- Address1645 Penzance Rd
- SubdivisionRiviera Hgts
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- Days on Market57
Listing information courtesy of Lake Real Estate Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 8:30pm EDT.