Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
614 Silverthorn Pl, Groveland
Welcome to this beautiful home, nestled within the city of Groveland, just waiting for you to make it your own. This gorgeous 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home pool home, features Large Front Porch, High Ceilings, a large open concept, separate dining room, kitchen and living room combo, great for family reunions or just to entertain your friends. This home has been nicely maintained, it is immaculate and ready to find a new homeowner. The property has a beautiful curb appeal with mature landscaping, and no back neighbors. The Kitchen features a large island, pendant lights with granite counter tops and beautiful wood cabinets with crown molding. The home is in the beautiful community of Crestridge at Estates at Cherry Lake, which offers residents numerous amenities including community parks, conservation areas and lakes, nature preserves, trails and access to Cherry Lake, also waking distance to New City Public Park, with Basketball court, Cabana and much more. Only minutes form Restaurants, shopping, Hospital, Major Hwys, Doctor offices, Movie theater and much more. Master suite features a tub and separate shower, large walk in closet and double sinks. The homes also features a brand new pool, covered and screened in lanai, making the a beautiful area to entertain or just relax and a large fenced in yard! This home is a must see before it’s gone!
- MLS® #G5028918
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,871
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiberglass, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market1
- Address614 Silverthorn Pl
- SubdivisionCrestridge/ests/cherry Lake
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMinneola Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeOlympus Executive Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Olympus Executive Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.