Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19432 Spring Oak, Eustis
Elegant pool home in Park Place with community boat dock and boat ramp to 344 acre spring fed Lake Joanna. This home has amazing curb appeal from the pillars on the front porch to the dormers which add warmth and charm. Upon entrance, the dormers provide natural lighting to the open floor plan which also has exceptional lighting through the triple sliding glass doors of the pool with waterfall and birdcage. This model home combines the best features for indoor/outdoor living. Hardwood floors in the family room, kitchen, formal living room, and dining room. The kitchen has new lighting (2020) with breakfast/snack bar, space for a table in the bay window nook, and built in desk area open to the family room and view of the pool. Granite kitchen counters, stainless steel appliances, new built in LG Microwave (2020), custom kitchen cabinets, high ceilings and hardwood floors make the kitchen very welcoming. Extra large master suite with tray ceilings, lovely laminate floors, adjoining built in office with three sided gas fireplace and beautiful french doors with louvers opening to the screen enclosed pool. The accessible master bath has enormous tile shower, his and hers sinks with granite counter tops, and a large walk-in closet is nearby. The home also has two additional bedrooms with closets. One bedroom overlooks the new lawn (2019) with beautiful oak tree, landscaping, and trellis with bench. The other bedroom with a built window seat overlooking the waterfall and pool. The over sized driveway has concrete walkway to side entrance of garage and connects to the back patio. The entire home has been magnificently maintained and upgraded. This house has all new windows (2018), new plantation shutters in kitchen and street facing windows (2019), new custom valances in breakfast nook and family room (2018), room new AC (2018), new vinyl privacy fencing with two locking gates in back yard (2019), new hot water tank (2018), new roof (2016), widening of concrete drive and concrete sidewalk to back patio (2016) new pavers on porch (2020), new landcape led lighting (2020), new Zodiac pool cleaner (2020) and new Hayward pool filter (2020). SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- MLS® #G5028926
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,214
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lap Pool, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeVintage Realty, Inc.
- Address19432 Spring Oak
- SubdivisionPark Place On Lake Joanna
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Pest Guard System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Master Bedroom
- Days on Market8
Listing information courtesy of Vintage Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 8:30am EDT.