Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1057 Tawny Eagle Dr, Groveland
You will love this beautiful and well maintained 6 bedroom 4.5 bathroom home. It is not very often that you find a home with 2 master suites, one upstairs and one down. As you walk in to the towering 2 story foyer, you are greeted with a large combination living/dining room, which is currently being used as a formal dining room. A Newly remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops, island, stainless steal appliances, double pantry and eat in kitchen are a great place for feeding and entertaining a families. Glass sliding doors lead out to the covered lanai, large open patio deck, in-ground pool, and above ground hot tub all enclosed in a screen enclosure. No rear neighbors, and a stunning conservation area are just a few of the benefits. Great for relaxing or entertaining family and friends. The Kitchen is open to a large family room and an extra master suite for your visiting family and guests. Upstairs you will find very spacious bedrooms and tons of closet space along with a humongous loft area big enough for your pool table and other gaming. This home sits on a almost 3/4 acre corner lot across from South Lake HS. Just minutes to shopping and stores and very close to both downtown Clermont and Downtown Groveland where you will find many activities for the family along with gathering places for adults. Very close to the West Orange trail that leads all the way to Apopka and eventually across the state of Florida. Brand new roof in 2019, Ac unit has 2 zones and solar power on the roof that can be transferred to new buyer. Don’t miss out schedule your appointment. Solar panels are transferred to owner along with payments.
- MLS® #G5028941
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,040
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Irregular Lot, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market39
- Address1057 Tawny Eagle Dr
- SubdivisionGroveland Eagle Pines
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp., Realtors
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp., Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 6:30am EDT.