Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10851 Cherry Lake Rd, Clermont
*Waterfront home on Lake Apshawa with no HOA. This 4 bedroom 3 bath one story home is on 5.4 acres with convenient access to the Florida Turnpike. A gated front entrance with a long paved driveway leads down a front yard with mature oak trees. The home has been meticulously maintained and has beautiful lake views from many rooms. Double front doors open into a 12' ceiling foyer. 3/4" hardwood oak floors throughout the majority of the split floor plan home. The kitchen features a large panty and numerous 42" cabinets. The great room has a built in entertainment center. The master bedroom includes a gas fireplace and an upgraded bath and walk-in closet. On the other side of the home are three additional bedrooms and upgraded bath. The third bath is next to a newly screened tiled lanai with beautiful unobstructed views of the lake. There is a 3 plus car garage with 4' x 16' of SafeRacks overhead storage. Additional aspects: Trane A/C installed 2017, an outdoor enclosed hot and cold shower and a 4" well. A construction ready slab off the rear of the home would allow for expansion if desired. Perimeter fencing on all sides other than lakefront. The lush backyard leads to a cleared lakefront and walkout platform dock. Great property for privacy, horses, water sports, boat or RV storage.
- MLS® #G5029146
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,159
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Zoned for Horses, Gentle Sloping, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Tony Hubbard
- Address10851 Cherry Lake Rd
- SubdivisionApshawa Groves
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market14
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Tony Hubbard.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.