Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5420 Holtland Dr, Apopka
Located on over 1/3 acre with NO HOA in Apopka, FL! The 0.37 acre with a fully fenced in yard with multiple driveways.l. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features an open floor plan spread out over 1,524 square feet. You walk right into the Dining Room which leads right into the Kitchen. The Kitchen has all stainless steel appliances and has an eat in space in the kitchen . The Living Room is huge and features a fireplace. The Master Bedroom is on one side of the house and the other two bedrooms are on the other side of house. The three bedrooms are spacious and have huge closets. The Screened in porch, situated in the rear of the home, features a huge overlook of the yard. Come see the home today !
- MLS® #G5029244
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,524
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
- Address5420 Holtland Dr
- SubdivisionKelly Park Hills Rep
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market11
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 3:14am EDT.