Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19900 Camellia Rd, Altoona
Rustic log cabin with an AMAZING POOL, open PAVER PATIO, and home with 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths in Altoona, Fl. Situated on a PAVED ROAD, in an Ocala Forest neighborhood, has no HOA and is near Alexander Springs, Astor, Eustis, or Ocala, in Lake County Florida. Enjoy crackling fires at the brick fireplace in your open kitchen / dining / living room area in the winter. And, there is potential for a third bedroom conversion with minor modifications. The home has a newer roof (installed in 2018,) and was custom built with true LOGS, with beautifully vaulted beamed ceilings, inspired by mountain cabins of the Carolinas. And, even tho you are on rural Central Fl., this home offers pleasantries like a propane whole house generator, and internet service. All built on a HUGE HALF ACRE, you can GARDEN, Swim, BBQ and enjoy the Florida lifestyle being central to the Saint Johns River, the Ocean beaches of Daytona and the Gulf of Mexico. It rests on over a half acre of land with tons of potential. There is also a detached workshop.
- MLS® #G5029315
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,377
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- ParkingBoat, None
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewConservation Area, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationCrawlspace, Stem Wall
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
- Address19900 Camellia Rd
- SubdivisionOcala Forest Campsites
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- Days on Market9
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:00pm EDT.