Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1111 Lakeshore Dr #b1, Eustis
FairOaks Condominium is a unique complex on the eastern shore of Lake Eustis, one of many lakes within the Harris Chain of Lakes. This 3/3 end-unit home features amazing water views from every room, a warm welcoming patio entrance, open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and a wood-burning floor to ceiling fireplace. An electrical element has been added to the fireplace for that cozy ambiance, complete with an authentic sound system. This home has been completely updated with custom made window treatments as well as granite counters in the kitchen, in all 3 bathrooms and the separate dressing area in the master bathroom. There are beautiful waterproof wood plank floors throughout the main living areas, as well as on the steps leading up to the second floor. There is a separate living room/den area with a built-in entertainment center with a bookcase that could be a great home office or a cozy TV room. This home has the luxury of an over-sized two car garage. The gourmet kitchen features beautifully designed back splashes, unique granite counters and stylish wood cabinetry. Built-in cabinets for extra storage were added in the dining area to complete the beautiful lines of the kitchen. A top of the line Samsung stove and microwave, Bosch dishwasher and a breakfast bar for lazy morning coffee complete this unique setting. The front entrance from the courtyard boasts a beautiful glass etching, and leads to a large foyer that is completed with a large closet that lies under the stairwell for tons of extra storage. The upstairs master has a wonderful large walk-in closet plus a separate dressing area that has its own granite counter and sink. There is a second large bedroom and bath upstairs, and an equally large bedroom and bath downstairs. There are washer and dryer connections on the second floor should you prefer, however, they now reside in the garage. This home is truly an exceptional tranquil place where you are afforded fabulous sunsets and the peace from watching the many sailboats that dot the lake year round. It is uniquely located at the center of the Golden Triangle of Lake County: Tavares, America’s SeaPlane City, Eustis and Mount Dora. All three cities host many festivals and events throughout the year and are home to wonderful local restaurants and shoppes. With the completion of the Orlando beltway, the 429 extension allows for easy commutes into all areas of Central Florida. With its many unique characteristics and upgraded features, this is one place you will want to call home. Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #G5029322
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,066
- Year Built1983
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Ground Level, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake - Chain of Lakes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market17
- Address1111 Lakeshore Dr #b1
- SubdivisionEustis Fairoaks Condo
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32726
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Pro
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Pro.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 4:00pm EDT.